Highlights of the Los Angeles Route planner:
- Getty Centre: Getty centre is 3 in 1 attraction with a vast art collection right from renaissance paintings to David Hockney, Richard Meier’s mighty architecture and fabulous outdoor gardens. And all this is for no cost at all.
- Griffith Observatory: This is a spectacular science centre with the biggest astronomical image that is created on a 3040 sq. ft. wall and encompasses 1.7 million astronomical bodies. Also take a look at the planetary models and astronomical shows that are held regularly.
- Hollywood’s Universal Studio: Discover the secrets behind the larger than life onscreen magic showcased in the movies. You can hop on a tram ride with high tech HD monitors to tour around the whole studio. Warning!! King Kong, dinosaur from the Jurassic park and the mega shark can scare you…
- Beverly Hills: This is the place where you can catch a glimpse of the rich and the famous shopping on a stretch of designer boutiques and big brands like Chanel, Cartier, Tiffany and Co., Fendi, Armani and all that is chic. Go on and live the most memorable shopping experiences of your life.
- Catalina Island: Away from the hustle bustle of the city life, this island proves to be an ideal romantic getaway with serene beaches, fascinating villages and remote wilderness. Your Los Angeles Route planner will include the ferry rides options from Long Beach, Dana Point, and San Pedro to the island.
Apart from these you can visit Huntington Gardens which encompasses worldwide garden styles with 14000 varieties of plants; visit Hancock Park which houses Los Angeles County Museum of Art and Museum or play golf at the kingdom of Trump. After a hectic day, let your hair down and relax at the many spas and wellness centers in Los Angeles and then get ready to groove through the night at the numerous pubs and bars which makes the Los Angeles trips memorable.
Taking a road trip across the city is also a great idea. You can stop and spend time at your leisure at your place of interests and admire the views of Pacific Ocean, the Santa Monica Mountains, the San Fernando Valley, downtown LA and Hollywood. For this you will need a driving tripplanner that will give you the minutest details of where to stop, where to go, where to eat and shop, what it will cost and your travel needs along with an extensive and handy road map to guide you through your journey. The driving trip planner also provides themed road trip options like the cuisine exploration road trip for the connoisseur of gourmet food.